Radha Ramaswamy will conduct a two-day workshop in Theatre of the Oppressed at Mumbai for Medical students, resident doctors, nurses, paramedics, medical faculty and consultants.
Dates : Dec. 24 & 25, 2011
Time : 9 A.M. to 4 P.M.
Venue: Gender Resource Center, Elphinstone Road
For: Medical Professionals.
You can see details of the announcement at this link:
Here are answers to the questions that you may have about the workshop. You will get basic information about the workshop in the attached document. You can learn more about the workshops from some of the points on this webpage http://www.ccdc.in/theater-oppressed-workshops-faqs ..
1. The location map of the workshop is attached.The place is called the " Savitribai Phule GenderResource Center" of the Bombay Municipal Corporation.
2. The workshop will be held between 9.00 AM and4.00 PM both on the 24th. and the 25th. It is absolutely necessary that you be present at the venue at least 5 minutes before the commencement time. Equally important is that once you enroll, you should be present full time for both days. This is not relaxable.
3. Tea/coffee/snacks/drinking water and lunch will be served during the workshop.
4. As there will be physical activity during the course of the workshop, please wear loose fitting, comfortable clothes that will allow free movements of arms and legs.
5. There is no charge for the workshop. However we will accept voluntary contributions from physicians. Students/residents and others are exempt from any payment.You can pay this money on the day of the workshop.