- to promote the practice and use of Theatre of the Oppressed for community building, enhancing sensitivity and understanding in human interactions, encouraging and developing critical thinking and applying the insights gained to the exploration of multiple strategies for solving problems of the community.
- to use Theatre of the Oppressed with diverse populations involved in mainstream education in India in an attempt to bring about a qualitative change in the nature of the educational process.
As our Team works towards these goals, we wish to:
- make our work known to other individuals and groups in India interested in the philosophy and practice of this work,
- reach out to other groups around the world engaged in similar work, and
- become part of the global Theatre of the Oppressed (T.O.) community in our continuing efforts to learn and grow.